Sunday, April 25, 2010

Table make over

Attention Sarah Mennear~ this one is for you :)

"i LOOOOVE to publicize pics of my BARGAINS right next to stuff that cost a TON!!!!

For example, IT IS SO CUTE OF ME I FOUND
THIS GORGEOUS DESK/TABLE/CHAIR IN INCREDIBLE CONDITION
AT THE DI/ON THE SIDE OF THE STREET/IN A DUMPSTER and then DECORATED THE CRAP OUT OF IT! I had to buy a ton of sanding stuff then some oober pricey paint and then added a bunch of Anthro knobs that cost a small fortune each plus I needed a cute new work apron and sassy hairclip, soooo my bargain project cost a grand but SOMEHOW IT'S STILL A BARGAIN SO IT'S CUTE OF ME!!! "

(Text from "Seiously, so blessed!" )
Pictures from me, because I indeed am one of those kind of girls. Well, not really. But I did re-do my kitchen table and chairs, which was actually free thanks to Brandon and Becky. So, a little time and about $2 worth of paint.....







3 comments:

  1. WOW! I LOVE it! It seriously looks amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S- I love your flower arragement, want to come do one for me?

    ReplyDelete