Friday, August 27, 2010

Baby Girl

We are having a girl!! What an amazing thing to see our baby girl at the ultrasound appointment last week! We had such a good experience and are so excited to welcome her into this world sometime around January 7th! I am half way there!! (Just about 21 weeks)
We have started getting really excited about buying cute pink things and have a good start already. I have got several things from family and yard sales although its still early, we are getting it while its available! I dont think many people do yard sales in the snow! I have told Tobin several times that there are some things I WILL buy new, although it may cost lots of $$, its our first and she WILL be spoiled, a little! I am a little bit obsessive compulsive when it comes to looking at cribs, car seats, strollers etc... and comparing, and reading reviews and such. But I have some I LOVE! We will wait a little while to get them though!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guy girls are so much fun (I should know) but you will love her so much and you will be the best mom ever love ya and im just so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWW! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! She will be spoiled--if not by you, then by ME!! In almost every store we go to, I have to take a trip through the baby stuff and see if there is anything your little Sugar Bean has to have! Miss and love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a little girl! Next time we're in Pocatello I want to see all your cute baby stuff!

    ReplyDelete