Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Gettin bigger!


This is not that exciting of a post, but just a few belly pictures. None of them are very good ones, but its all I have. I will update more about the "baby stuff" when I have time..... someday. I feel like I am getting pretty darn big. Some people tell me I don't even look pregnant (I think that has to do with what I am wearing at the time) And some people who are pregnant and due around the same time seem WAY smaller.... Just goes to show how different everyone is!

18 weeks

21 weeks

24.5 weeks

26.5 weeks

Well, thats all for now...
I am just over 27 weeks and will get more belly pictures as the weeks go on.



4 comments:

  1. Oh Whit you look darling! Thanks so much for posting, we are so out of the loop. Keep documenting these things. If you don't you'll look back and wish you did. I definitely wish I would have been better. Oh such a fun time! We are so excited to meet this little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck! You are like 4 weeks ahead of me and half my size. I am seriously double your cute little belly. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Whitney! Found your blog! :) I was so excited to see your cute belly pictures! You look GREAT! SERIOUSLY!! I am so excited for you guys! Babies are so WONDERFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog too! Congrats! That is so exciting! Best of luck! I love baby girls! They are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete